Exhibition & Sponsorship
The RCOG World Congress 2017 Organising Committee would welcome the involvement of your organisation at the Congress and is pleased to offer a wide range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to you.
Download your copy of the prospectus - click here
Download your copy of the booking form - click here
Download your copy of the floor plan - click here
Download your copy of the exhibitor manual - click here
CTICC IT service order form - click here
CTICC Catering - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CTICC Beverages and bar - contact email@example.com
Please direct all enquiries regarding sponsorship and exhibition opportunities to:
Turners Conferences & Conventions
Tel: ++27 31 368 8000
Reasons to Invest in the RCOG World Congress 2017
- The RCOG World Congress is one of the largest international events in obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Incorporating the ISUOG 13th International Symposium for the first time.
- Delegates and Speakers are leaders in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology - O & G
- An unmissable opportunity to increase your company profile and product and reach your target audience
- An exciting programme encompassing a wide range of topics that will attract a broad spectrum of delegates
Who will Attend?
The last three RCOG World Congresses held in Liverpool, in 2013, Hyderabad, in 2014 and Brisbane in 2015 have sold out ahead of time, with 2,138 delegates participating from over 40 countries at our 2015 Brisbane event.
Moreover, the 2016 event in Birmingham UK has already received 2000 abstracts ahead of the event. The Organising Committee is confident that at least 1,500 delegates from Africa, the United Kingdom, the Asia Pacific region and other countries throughout the world will be present at the 2015 Joint Congress.
Specialists in the following area:
- Benign Gynaecology
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Ultrasound and Imaging in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology
- Early Pregnancy & Acute Gynaecology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Education / Simulation
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Global Health
- Gynaecological Cancer
- Urogynaecology and Pelvic Floor Medicine
- Health Policy
- Vulval Disease
- Mental Health
- Psychosexual Medicine and Genetics